First Add

Friday 21 April 2017

It was a summer afternoon when he returned home from school, do it enter the house

It was a summer afternoon when he returned home from school, do it enter the house It was the summer's afternoon when he returned home from school, he entered the house appears to be ajysy mother's face instantly changed him. Smile at my mother and said, I'll eat at you change quickly. When he came up into the space in front of some of his favorite vegetable or lentil dish, the sweet substance was aurglas in a bowl. She asked so much today? is everything okay? Mom said, a guest came to do it. He said, you can also make a bid jayyn.man, I took his place and eat with the guests I have no water, you will eat it cold, it gyy.uh Chile in the kitchen to tell his mother the day away I eat but not eat the food of choice was quickly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous