First Add

Sunday 23 April 2017

What is the Most Attractive Age and weight For Men and For Women?

What is the Most Attractive Age and weight For Men and For Women? Is there a “most attractive” age for men and women? Is the age the same or different for males and females? Luckily for me, there are many studies done on this subject, so I was able to find lots of statistics on what the most attractive age is. Will it be all over by age 40, or can you still look as sexy as George Clooney and Elle McPherson? George is 51 and Elle is either 49 or 50; it’s interesting to note that Wikipedia has two birth dates for her! First – what do we find attractive? What do women say is attractive in men? So, ladies what do you like? I have previously written a post on what I find attractive in men. It seems that some of the things I have mentioned are attributes that other women admire too. According to research broken down by The Independent, women tend to be more attracted to men who have a relatively narrow waist, a V-shaped torso, and broad shoulders. Women also tend to preference men who are taller than they are, and display a high degree of facial symmetry, as well as relatively masculine facial dimorphism, according to a study called Sex-Dimorphic Face Shape Preference in Heterosexual and Homosexual Men and Women. What do men say is attractive in women? What do men like? I also wrote a post where I broke down my body for my readers, mentioning all the things I love and hate. Hey, it’s just a body, right? She’s a good girl but she’s not all of me. The Body causes me trouble every now and then, but on the whole, we get along. So what do men find hot? Attractiveness research indicates that heterosexual men tend to be attracted to young and beautiful women with bodily symmetry. Evolutionary psychologists attribute such attraction to an evaluation of the fertility potential in a prospective mate. (source: Wikipedia) Hmmm. So it seems that symmetry is a major factor in attractiveness. I have to say that it’s one thing I have never thought about. I can say for sure that I am not perfectly symmetrical. I’m not wonky, though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous