First Add

Saturday 22 July 2017

Indian woman suffers terrible injuries when she knew he was selling young women to men

Indian woman suffers terrible injuries when she knew he was selling young women to men A 20-year-old woman has been left permanently scarred after having acid thrown in her face by her own father after she reported him for allegedly selling women for sex. Khushboo Devi was asleep with her husband and young daughter when Manik Chandra knocked on the door of her home in Uttar Pradesh, northern India. When she opened the door, he threw a bottle of acid in her face. The liquid also splashed onto husband Vinod Kumar, 26, and daughter Trisha as they slept, and the three were rushed to hospital with burns to their faces, shoulders, arms and hands. Kushboo has vowed to make sure her 40-year-old father spends the rest of his life in jail for a life time of crimes against women. She said: 'My father threw acid on me because I know everything about him. He knows he’ll get locked up for life with the secrets I know; the number of marriages, the buying and selling of girls over and over again. 'He bought nice girls and then sold them at a higher price for many years. He used to share everything with me thinking I’d keep his secrets. He thought that if he killed me his secrets would be safe. He is a very cruel man.' Khushboo claimed she and her four younger siblings grew up watching her father trade women after her mother, Sarita Devi, 35, left in 2007 unable to cope. Khushboo said: 'My mother lived a very hard life with my father. What she had to tolerate was unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous