First Add

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Contortionist who can fit her entire body into 2ft jar quits for unsurprising reason

Contortionist who can fit her entire body into 2ft jar quits for unsurprising reason A contortionist who can fit her entire body into a jar no bigger than two foot high and 18 inches in diameter has suddenly announced she is to quit. Steph Mercury, 22, from Dorset, has been the 'pickled lady', as part of the Circus of Horrors show for the last five years but is now giving up the job - after getting fed up with the constant aches, pains and bruises. Steph, who is 5ft 4in tall, joined the circus at 17 years old and said: "I have always been flexible since I was a child and did gymnastic and dancing but never realised how flexible I was until friends told me. "I went to see the Circus of Horrors and got chatting to them and ending up becoming part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous