First Add

Friday 19 May 2017

Instagram Model Posted in RoastMe, Public Response Destroyed Her World

Instagram Model Posted in RoastMe, Public Response Destroyed Her World The “front page of the internet” reddit has a subreddit called “Roast Me” where brave participants post their photos to receive brutal but hilarious critiques about their appearance. It’s the internet’s version of a celebrity roast. A very hot instagram model by the name of Niece Wadhofer decided to try her luck, but was shocked when her ex-boyfriend’s comment was upvoted to the top. Dream vacation: Costa Rica 🐬☀️🇨🇷🌴🐒😍 Vacation within budget (approximately $16.02): sitting on my couch scrolling through #CostaRica on Instagram and smelling the coconut scented air freshener from my car 😔 Hey @costaricaonlinetravel, would you be able to accept hugs as currency? Asking for a second cousin of a widow of a friend 😅 Link in bio for people who are better with money than I am 😔 #I couldbeatthebeach #butinsteadihave48262864bras Alright guys, let’s have a talk. First of all, don’t worry, I’m all good, no need to send condolences to my family haha. Yes, I did ask for this. 🙃 Yes, I totally freaked out and deleted my Reddit account; my dumb ass used my Instagram username, and judging by the flood of deeply disturbing/visually penisgraphic DMs I was getting, I did not want to lead them here. I see you found me anyway. Hi Reddit! 🙋 To the people who thought I was just fishing: on r/RoastMe? …wut. To the “ex” who posted: It doesn’t sound like we’ve ever met; also you spelled my name wrong… #IbeforeEexceptafterC So in summary, I am a dumbass and I make reddit really, really angry 😬 Thank you to the majority of commenters, who were actually funny, and thank you to all the nice people who had my back against the people who just got excited about a free pass to use the “c” word. Love you guys 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous