First Add

Tuesday 23 May 2017

NAKED TRUTH Amrita Singh Used To ABUSE My Mother Sister Called Me WORTHLESS Saif Ali Khan

NAKED TRUTH Amrita Singh Used To ABUSE My Mother Sister Called Me WORTHLESS Saif Ali Khan Yes, you read it right! Saif Ali Khan had himself revealed some bitter truths about his marriage and divorce with ex-wife Amrita Singh. In a throwback interview to a leading daily, Saif Ali Khan had openly talked about his failed marriage, the amount he paid to Amrita for divorce, why he was not allowed to meet his kids, his then girlfriend Rosa and much more... My Wife & I have Gone Separate Ways In an interview to famous film journalist Subhash K Jha, Saif Ali Khan had said, ''My wife and I have gone our separate ways. I respect my wife's space. But why am I being constantly reminded of how terrible a husband I was, and how awful a father I am.'' I Am Not Allowed To Meet My Children ''I've my son Ibrahim's photograph in my wallet. Each time I look at it, I feel like crying. I miss my daughter Sarah all the time. I'm not allowed to meet my children.'' They Are Not Allowed To Visit Me ''They aren't allowed to come to visit me, let alone stay with me. Right now my kids are growing up with Amrita's relatives and maidservants while she's out working in a TV serial. Why does she need to do that, when I'm more than willing to support my family.'' I Am Supposed To Give Amrita 5 Crore "I'm supposed to give Amrita Rs 5 crore, of which I've already given her approximately Rs 2.5 crore. Also, I'm paying Rs 1 lakh per month until my son becomes 18.'' I Am Not Shahrukh Khan ''I'm not Shahrukh Khan. I don't have that kind of money. I've promised her I'll pay up the rest of the money, and I will, even if I've to slog till I drop dead. Whatever I've earned from doing ads, stage shows and films is being given for my children.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous