First Add

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Parineeti chopra disclosure the sexual harassment in the early age

Parineeti chopra disclosure the sexual harassment in the early age Mumbai; Bollywood actress parineeti chopra has disclosure the sexual harassment at the early age. Several Bollywood actresses have already confessed to sexual harassment in which sonam kapoor is also included. But now another actress has exposed such vulgar incident. Prineeti chopra attended the ceremony of women self- defense graduation in Mumbai, Where she has revealed to be sexual harassment in childhood. Actress said that I was afraid to go to school. I was fear from the boys, due to poverty we could not afford the bus or car so I went to school through cycle. Boys were tried to offensive movements that such movements were make me insanely scared. I always did the complaint to my parents but they did not listen to me may be they wanted to become me a strong person. Remember that she is busy in her new movie golmaal 3 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asynchronous